Welcome to Crab Island Journeys!
Times Adjusted for Setting Sun
Experience a breathtaking evening on the serene waters of the Emerald Coast, where you can unwind and let go of the day’s stress. Keep your eyes peeled for playful dolphins, who are known to put on a show at dusk. This enchanting sunset cruise is the perfect way to cap off a day of adventure, or to start off a magical evening. Revel in the beauty of the sun’s golden glow as it paints a canvas of vivid colors across the sand and waves. Join us for an unforgettable journey into the heart of the Emerald Coast’s natural wonder!
$30.80 per person all inclusive before tip.
$17 for children 3-14 in age
Free for children 2 and under
**Please add children 2 and under to your booking.
***The United States Coast Guard considers every person on the boat as a passenger.
****There has to be a minimum of 8 people to go out
We have the room for everyone aboard our 34 foot Catamaran!
- Licensed captain and crew for a stress-free and fun journey
- Enclosed marine restroom onboard
- Ladders for access into and out of the water
- Bluetooth sound system
- Inflatable mats
- Each individual (adults, children, and infants) on the vessel will be counted as a passenger by the U.S. Coast Guard and must be accounted for during booking. Children 2 and under must be added in as a $0 participant.
- Florida Sales Tax of 7% and National Park Service Fee of 3% shall be added to each ticket price.
- Please plan to arrive 30-45 minutes early to park and check in.
- See FAQ for what to bring.
- Photos may be taken during each journey. Crab Island Journeys will not tag or identify any subject in a photo. Guests may tag themselves and copy a photo from the site. Untagged photos for business/marketing purposes do not require permission of the individuals who may be captured in a photo.
- Please send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 850-598-8543.
- Our Captain and crew are not able to handle or serve any alcohol that is brought on the boat.
- A liability waiver must be signed by each individual or legal guardian for an individual per boat ride.
Captains work for tips. It is customary to tip our Captain and crew 20% anything more is greatly appreciated.
Cancel at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date no later than 5pm 2 days prior to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Guests who cancel after 5pm 2 days prior will not be eligible for a refund of any kind. If weather is unsuitable for water activities, the journey selected may be rescheduled for a later time or date. Guests may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as the changes are made prior to 48 hours of the scheduled booking.
Your Pickup Location: 54 Miracle Strip Pkwy
We are located on Highway 98, between XLKites and The Suites at Marina Bay.