Welcome to Crab Island Journeys!
$71.50 per adult all inclusive before tip.
Small Private Event 10-14 People
Celebrate your special occasion in style with our Small Parties Package! Perfect for groups of 10-14, our private tour to Crab Island offers sun, sand, and crystal-clear waters. Our experienced crew will customize the trip to your needs, with options for food and drinks, and personalized attention. Contact us today to book and create unforgettable memories on the beautiful Emerald Coast.
Unlike other companies, we include BOTE Inflatables in the price of our tours at no extra cost, giving you even more value for your money and the opportunity to enhance your experience on the water!
4 hour reservations available
$73.70 per adult all inclusive before tip.
$35 per child ages 3-14
Free for children 2 and under.
**Please call 850-598-8543 to inform us how many children 2 & under will be attending.
***The United States Coast Guard considers every person on the boat as a passenger.
We have the room for everyone aboard our 34 foot Catamaran!
- Licensed captain and crew for a stress-free and fun journey
- Enclosed marine restroom onboard
- Ladders for access into and out of the water
- Bluetooth sound system
- Inflatable mats
- Each individual (adults, children, and infants) on the vessel will be counted as a passenger by the U.S. Coast Guard and must be accounted for during booking. Children 2 and under must be added in as a $0 participant.
- Florida Sales Tax of 7% and National Park Service Fee of 3% shall be added to each ticket price.
- Please plan to arrive 30-45 minutes early to park and check in.
- See FAQ for what to bring.
- Photos may be taken during each journey. Crab Island Journeys will not tag or identify any subject in a photo. Guests may tag themselves and copy a photo from the site. Untagged photos for business/marketing purposes do not require permission of the individuals who may be captured in a photo.
- Please send questions or comments to email@example.com or call 850-598-8543
- Our Captain and crew are not able to handle or serve any alcohol that is brought on the boat.
- A liability waiver must be signed by each individual or legal guardian for an individual per boat ride.
Captains work for tips. It is customary to tip our Captain and crew 20% anything more is greatly appreciated.
Cancel at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date no later than 5pm 2 days prior to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Guests who cancel after 5pm 2 days prior will not be eligible for a refund of any kind. If weather is unsuitable for water activities, the journey selected may be rescheduled for a later time or date. Guests may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as the changes are made prior to 48 hours of the scheduled booking.
Your Pickup Location: 54 Miracle Strip Pkwy
We are located on Highway 98, between XLKites and The Suites at Marina Bay.