Our charter boat has room for any event or party you may be planning up to 28 people.
- Birthday Parties
- Anniversary Parties
- Engagement Parties
- Retirement Parties
- Bachelor/Bachelorette or Wedding Parties
- Corporate Groups
- Each individual (adults, children, and infants) on the vessel will be counted as a passenger by the U.S. Coast Guard and must be accounted for during booking. Children 2 and under must be added in as a $0 participant.
- Florida Sales Tax of 7% and National Park Service Fee of 3% shall be added to each ticket price.
- Please plan to arrive 30-45 minutes early to park and check in.
- See FAQ for what to bring.
- Photos may be taken during each journey. Crab Island Journeys will not tag or identify any subject in a photo. Guests may tag themselves and copy a photo from the site. Untagged photos for business/marketing purposes do not require permission of the individuals who may be captured in a photo.
- Please send questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 850-598-8543.
- Our Captain and crew are not able to handle or serve any alcohol that is brought on the boat.
- A liability waiver must be signed by each individual or legal guardian for an individual per boat ride.
Captains work for tips. It is customary to tip our Captain and crew 20% anything more is greatly appreciated.
Cancel at least 48 hours prior to your arrival date no later than 5pm 2 days prior to receive a full refund minus a $5 service fee. Guests who cancel after 5pm 2 days prior will not be eligible for a refund of any kind. If weather is unsuitable for water activities, the journey selected may be rescheduled for a later time or date. Guests may make changes to the reservation without any fees as long as the changes are made prior to 48 hours of the scheduled booking.
Ready to book now? Visit the shop to make your online booking.